Changes in this release :
- Fixed an issue where Norton Insight might falsely report 0% trusted when Performance Monitoring was disabled.
- Fixed an issue with the Activity Map might not update when Smart Definitions are enabled.
- Improved instances where the Norton AntiSpam Toolbar might be erroneously disabled (or "grayed out") in Microsoft Outlook 2007 and Microsoft Outlook 2010.
- Corrected an issue where "Custom UI Runtime Error in Norton AntiSpam Outlook Plugin" might display when using Microsoft Outlook.
- Fixed an issue where the option to "run" an executable was missing from a File Insight/Download Insight window.
- Corrected an issue where Idle Full System Scans would show report inconsistent amounts of Scanned Files.
- Fixed an issue where Full System Scans would not run continuously, including when the machine is left idle.
- Fixed an issue where the Norton Product may display "Subscription Expired" after updating from a previous version.
- Fixed Internet Explorer crashes that were due to Intrusion Prevention.
- Performance Enhancements were made on the Norton Toolbar for Internet Explorer 9 Beta.
- Enhanced Settings migration when updating from an older version.
- Usability and Performance improvements to the support experience.
- Added better Norton AntiSpam support for Microsoft Outlook configured with multiple accounts.
- Corrected a few instances of 8504 errors that may appear when the Norton product is launched.
- Fixed a Registry Leak issue that may occur during shutdown.
Support System :
- Microsoft® Windows® XP with Service Pack 2 or later Home/Professional/Media Center.
- Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit and 64-bit) Starter/Home Basic/Home Premium/Business/Ultimate.
- Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit) Starter/Home Basic/Home Premium/Professional/Ultimate.